This morning when I opened my blog, I had a pleasant surprise awaiting. Thank you Alexandra for the nomination, it is truly an honor. Getting an award is exhilarating at the same time gratifying. Thank you once again. You truly made my day 🙂
The Liebster Award Rules:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
- Travelling and wine.
- Cooking but not eating.
- On a rainy day, you would probably find me cuddled up in a blanket with a good book and steamy hot chocolate.
- Yoga helps me keep my mind calm.
- I believe whatever happens, happens for the best.
- I am a dreamer.
- Shoes make me go crazy. One day, would love to own a shiny white shoe cupboard.
- There is no high like writing poetry.
- I love talking to people who make me smile.
- Music keeps me going.
- I love wandering, exploring and capturing the streets.
Questions I answered:
1) What is a sound you love?
> The sound of the ocean.
2) Has any book or movie made an impact on you?
> Book: A thousand splendid suns
3) What is your earliest memory?
> My earliest memory is when I was a year old, my aunt used to make me model around the house, changing my clothes every hour. I guess it’s become a habit since then. Even now, I like to change every quarter of the day.
4) Where’s your “thinking” place?
> My loo. I sit on the steps I have in there. It’s my thinking spot!
5) Do you believe in an afterlife?
> Not really. I believe in living this one to the fullest!
6) How would you like to be remembered?
> I would like to be remembered for my poetry. Someday I want to publish a book of my own.
7) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
> Traveler, probably host a travel show.
8) What’s your least favorite word?
9) What does this nomination mean to you?
> It gives me the confidence to write more.
10) What do you like to do for fun?
> Meet up with friends.
11) What’s your favorite quote?
> “We don’t know what we don’t know until we do what we don’t usually do.” – John Hunt (The art of the idea)
My 11 nominees:
- SLR – See Love Remember
- 366 Days of Photos
- Pixelating my world
- Caleb Hamm
- Living in another language
- Slice of life
- Hot n Cold Curry
Questions for the people I nominated:
- Your most favorite holiday till date.
- If you could only eat one food for a whole year what would it be?
- If you could be a super hero what power would you choose to have?
- Name 3 of your favorite books.
- Love is…
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- If your house was on fire, what one thing you would grab before getting out?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Your all time favorite drink.
- If given a chance to skip work or school for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?