We often take things for granted, we often crib about the worst, we often talk negative things, although never really realize the thrust. Yesterday, a very random thought crossed my mind.
What would life be without lemons?
- For starters, we would all have dandruff-ed hair.
- We wouldn’t have shiny sparkling utensils.
- We wouldn’t be able to drink TEQUILA!
- We would all end up with bad hangovers.
- Cheesecake wouldn’t taste the same. And no lemon pie!
- We wouldn’t enjoy summers.
- We wouldn’t like the taste of iced tea.
- We wouldn’t be able to remove stains or smell.
The list goes on…
Now, you’re probably wondering why would someone think about lemons in so much detail. The fact is it’s not just lemons, but tiny things in our life whose presence we often ignore. We don’t ever realize what our life would be without it, because somewhere we know that it will always be there.
So if life gives you lemons, it’s not without reason!